You've come to the right place!
Are you looking to buy a vacation property or sell your existing investment? For buyers, I will be your best resource to find the cabin of your dreams. For sellers, I will provide you a comprehensive marketing plan to best expose your property to the prospective buyers.
Call me today! I can help you get through the home buying and selling process easier than you ever imagined.
How am I different than other Realtors?
Getting your Realtors license is an easy entry profession. This means almost anyone out there can apply to a school, pass a test and sign up with a company. You aren't looking for just anyone to represent you, you're looking for a true, educated professional. With me you'll receive:
- Local Expertise. A real estate professional with almost a decade of experience and a lifetime of knowldedge. I'm a third generation Island Park Realtor, so you can say it's in my blood.
- A Business Degree. An extensive background in Marketing and Finance. I have a Bachelor's degree in Business Marketing with years of experience running multi-million dollar product lines, teams of peers, vendors, clients, etc. I am well rounded in the business operations.
- Distressed Property Expert. Well versed in foreclosure and short sale processes. The majority of my sales throughout my career have been distressed properties.
- Multiple MLS coverage. Most agencies only subscribe to one Multiple Listing Service. I subscribe to two; Snake River MLS and Teton Valley MLS. This means your property is marketed in front of hundreds of Realtors from Island Park, to Idaho Falls and all the way to Jackson, WY.
- Online Marketing. 90% of buyers are looking for properties online before they contact a Realtor. You'll receive extra attention when you list your home on www.AbbyTodd.net. Check out the Listing menu for more information. You're property will also be networked onto several other websites including social marketing.
- COMMUNICATION IS KEY. I have built my business on one important value. The golden rule. I know that if I was hiring a Realtor, I'd want that person to treat me like a friend, an ally and a partner. Communication is the most important facet of a great relationship and I go above and beyond to stay in touch and keep my clients up to date during every transaction.
- References. I have many references available upon request.
Real Estate News